St. Joseph’s is an all-girls voluntary Catholic secondary school established in 1918 by the Sisters of Mercy. It is located in the heart of Castlebar and was constructed on the historic grounds of the Lord Lucan estate. St. Joseph’s has been providing education for 100 years and celebrated its centennial in 2018/2019.
Ceist is the trustee of the school, which now has 600 students enrolled. In collaboration with instructors, students, parents, administration, and the community, we seek to deliver a complete Christian education.
We redesigned and updated their logo to represent their school for a new generation of students.